Thursday, May 20, 2010

Our just physical darkness

Ever want to be black? I mean... really black, pitch black. Black as the blackest night, with black cats and india ink poured over the whole thing, just to make sure it's actually black. Well, sinDecade has answered your calls, with a new group gift skin. As black as you could ever want, and if you really inspect it, you will see there IS actually shading, and makeup, and despite the fact that it's like an inkblot, it's lovely. Even if you just want it for artsy pictures, it's probably one of the better actually black skins available, for free!


In other news, Paradisis has a new set out today, Couquette, and I couldn't help myself. It was so darling, and right now it is only 99L! It comes with piles of options, heart pasties, pushed down top, good girl top and pretty pretty pearl accessories. Maybe it's because it's pink... and black, I dunno I needed it, and I love it. If you love it too, now is the time to buy, as it's normal price is 225L. Take advantage of this intro price while you can!

1 comment:

Maretch Waffle said...

Hi cupcake :D I love your bog so much! I was wondering, could you please add my new blog on your blogroll? Thanks! <3

http://thecrazyfashionistas.wordpress.com/