Sunday, August 2, 2009

She's got the Look

I suppose its odd that it decided to dawn on me today that I'll be seeing MSTRKRFT in a little more than a month. Its probably not a big deal to you, but I kind of love MSTRKRFT in an unhealthy manner, and have since they first showed up on the scene. Seen them before, but every time they come through town, it just gets me excited.

Violent Seduction 'Aura' - 500L
Tacky Stars 'Scarred mask' Lolligagger skin - Forthcoming

Another thing that gets me excited is even more new gear from Violent Seduction, and better yet? New skins from Tacky Star. The dress is called 'Aura' named after the owner of Tacky Star, since she requested that Iki made it, and it's an amazing piece of work. From the Tattered details in the textures, to the top hat, to what is quite possibly the most amazing parasol I've ever encountered. I think I spent a good fifteen minutes just staring at the parasol when I first wore it.

Violent Seduction 'Aura' - 500L
Tacky Stars 'Scarred mask' Lolligagger skin - Forthcoming

Aura will also be releasing a new line of skins(she told me, probably later tonight). 'Lolligagger' each distinct in its style, and crazy tattoos all over the body. Each skin pack comes with and without the body tats, so you have a lot of versatility with the skins, and they are gorgeous. You can check out the rest of the line on the Tacky Star blog, or just look out for me wearing them in random posts.

and to wrap up the post... OMFGGOINGTOSEEMSTRKRFTAGAIN

No comments: