Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Holidaaazeee !

Been a while since I blogged. I've had these pics for a few, I haven't been very focused lately I have the attention span of a 5 year old. Maybe that's why I was drawn to this awesome holiday gift that Honey Kitty has out right now till the 26Th. Its so fun with the glowy stars and pretty bows there was a couple hair attachments too but I'm not showing them here. It can be yours free all you need to do is activate your Honey Kitty group tag and search out five boxes hidden around the Main shop. There is two outfits to mix and match with many options.

The skin I'm wearing is one of my new favorites! Its from Oceanes's Luscious Skins and its out for the holidays for the special price of 100L. You can pick it up along with some free Christmas lingerie at the front desk in the store. I love the lips!! The body shading it to DIE for and the cleavage!? Don't get me started. There is a holiday touch to this skin it has green nail polish, and a "Santa baby" tattoo on the lower back.
Deviant Kitties - Savanah - Holly - Ink
Like the hair? Isn't it cute. Its one of two styles you can find at Deviant Kitties in a special holiday pack for the low price of 70L. You get four color options, with Xmasy tips and accessories.

No comments: