Thursday, December 17, 2009

Truly Generous

Truth just sent out another great Group Gift!



Dress - TRUTH Martini Dress Pant [holly] - FREE (Group Gift)
Leggings - Source : LE.LOOK! la femme - Leggings - FREE (Group Gift)
Hair - Maitreya Nimue - Ebony - $295 (Pack of 5)
Skin - :GP: Petal [Light] Elf-Happy Holidays - FREE (Group Gift)


If you're not in the Truth Subscribe-o-Matic group, you've missed a bunch of Group Gifts lately. Today we got this adorable little red strapless party dress. Too cute for words. I know I'm in the minority when I say this, but I've always been a bigger fan of Truth clothes than their hair. I know, I'm a blasphemer and I should be tarred and feathered. But seriously, how cute is this dress?!? More clothes please! XD

The leggings are from Source and it's part of today's gift from Le.Look. If you've been living under a rock, everybody and their sissypoo has been flooding the Le.Look sim daily to grab gifts from some of SL's biggest designers. There are gifts for both men and women, and they add up to build complete avatars. Join the Le.Look in world group and then TP till you can squeeze your pixels into the constantly full sim. It's well worth it!

The hair is one of the latest styles from Maitreya. Not free or particularly cheap. But with 5 color tones per pack, it's a damn fine deal for gorgeously made hair. The skin is from the Group Gift Curio set that I showed you the other day. You can still grab them in notices. And if you were worried about a group joining fee, don't be. It's free and you really truly need these.

One last note - I bet you're wondering why I took this picture at such a cute little candyland kinda setting. Well, this is part of HappyMood's entry into this year's Winterfest. They've got 3 giant snowglobes filled with the most insanely adorable winter scenes. You will just fall out of your chair and die from the cuteness. But if you survive, you might just stumble onto a secret prize room! :O HappyMood has 3 very generous holiday-themed gifts this year, as well as an in-store Group Gift. And, if you're clever, you might just see that I've given you a major hint! ;D

No comments: