Friday, December 5, 2008

Violet ganked us!

Violet Voltaire has changed things up a bit in her store. There is now a whole room full of freebies, and the lucky chair? Well, it's now on the ceiling. It's worth climbing up there though because you can get alllllll of this in one big old present.First up there are two different collars, violet with white stitching and white with violet stitching, I died over how cute they were but when I noticed there was more, I dragged my ass back from the other other side to further inspect.
Two sets of matching cuffs! Both colors are represented here, with pretty pretty rhinestones and little hanging stars. This is definitely one of the best gifts so far in the Violet Voltaire chair, I'm so in love with it.
While you're there, don't forget abotu the holiday headband Violet has out for only 1L! It's totally cute ^^

No comments: