Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cast Your Ballot!

Good Morning bebies,

Its Sunday, so I won't be posting, and I'm leaving in a little bit and will be gone all day, so I won't be able to update the hunt list immediately. One of the other girls might though, just be patient with them. If worst comes to worst, I'll be able to do it tonight once the last of my holiday obligations are done with. Anyway, that's not all I'm writing to you guys about.

The end of the year is fast approaching, and I have a couple of things to ask you, I'd love you to send your answers to us at Littlemisshater at gmail.com so here we go:

1. Which were your FIVE favorite hunts?

2. What were the FIVE best freebies you found this year?

3. What are your TEN favorite stores this year?

The five/ten is a guideline, if you can only think of two or three that you loved in a given question, feel free to only put down two or three. In the end it'll be a top five list for the end of the year that I'll post, voted by you, and will be part of an ongoing feature we'll be starting in the not too distant future. So please take a few minutes to write to us and consider your favorites of the year, we're interested to know. Write us at Littlemisshater at gmail.com.

Voting is open until January 5th! So get them sent in!

No comments: