Tuesday, December 16, 2008

EC & M Goodies

UPDATE: I now have the correct slurl posted. Sorry about that!

So I have been getting freebies and dollarbies from EC&M for a while now but just realized that I have never posted them. So some of the freebies I am going to show you have been around a pretty long time, but hey, they're good.

First off this gown. OMG so pretty. It is equipped with a sit script too, so no legs-through-the-dress syndrome. (In fact, just about all their dresses have that script so woot!)

Second, this great dress that has little spooky bats on it.

Third a nice dress for all around good times.

Fourth, this dress is actually available upstairs in the "juniors" section. There is an "adult" version too, but I like this one the best. Most of the adult dresses have a "juniors" version. Check out the juniors section even if you don't have a young av because there are teddy bears to match pretty much every outfit up there.

And fifth, all of these gorgeous hair clips are in a pack in the new release section for 0L. LOVE them. I will be wearing them very often.

There are tons of other discounts, freebies, and even a lucky chair at EC&M, so go check em out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I ended up in the wrong sim. Went looking thru notecards and found main shop here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zebranky/13/183/28

Thanks Sileny

Elliandra