Thursday, July 8, 2010

He'll huff, and he'll puff

There have been a LOT of goodies dropping today, and in the past few days, I'm starting to think Munch might have gone irreversibly crazy with all of the goodies she's been giving out to her SOM the past few days. Not that I'm complaining. At all. DO YOU HEAR THAT MUNCH? I'M NOT COMPLAINING, AND DON'T FORGET I TOLD YOU HOW AMAZING YOU ARE EARLIER TODAY. *Ahem* anyway, lets go over some of this wonderful.

Today *Tweedle* opened a new main store, totally adorable and colorful, and if you stop buy you can score these gorgeous trees you see in the background. They're right next to the subscribo in the store. Also, like I said above, Nomine has dropped ANOTHER skin gift, it's gorgeous, and you'll regret not grabbing this goodie. If you have some coin to drop and are looking for an awesome deal, +++Blue Blood+++ has another buy one gift one dress set available. For only 100L, you get two dresses, one for yourself and one to give to your bestie, or someone who just really deserves it.


Other new releases in the past few days have been a new coffin purse at ~*{The Black Canary}*~. There are two styles available, on the shoulder, and a hand held purse, each for only 150L. Not to mention, my favorite Narita at Ticky Tacky released her new line 'A Bitch Never Change' and boy is that true. But it's also funky and fun, and I totally got to help in the design, not that that is the only reason I'm in love with this set. Closing out the post, Kalnins dropped a new shoe today, strappy and sexy and totally worth checking out. They make fantastic shoes, I don't think I've seen a pair I don't love. And right now, you can get them on sale for 50% off, but only for the next week, take advantage of it while you can.

2 comments:

Sydd Sinister said...

yay Kalnins

Narita said...

babygirl! it looks so good on you! :D:D:D