Saturday, December 6, 2008

Did I Mention Candy?

Weeee! I almost forgot to tell you about the sweet treats at Lurvebite and MiaSnow! How could I do such a thing?!?

First off head to Lurvebite to get this sweet set of jewelry in a candy theme for 1L. The set includes earrings, bracelet, necklace, belly stud, and mouth treat. It is in a heart shaped box on a table.

You can also buy the black forest cake outfit for only 250L if you are so inclined.

Then run back to MiaSnow an go once again to the treat tray where you found the dollarbie Frost skins. If you click on everything you will get wearable treats! One is this set of cutesy candy cane horns.

The other two contain this mouth gingersnap and the head cupcake. Squeeably cute!

OK, I hope I've given you all your fill of sweets for the day! Ciao!

No comments: