Saturday, December 6, 2008

Time to get S.I.C.

I've mentioned Sick in the past. I know I have, I'm obsessed with Sick. So today I heard wind of a new hunt So I HAD to rush to the sim, drag my Pru with me and have at it.
This hunt functions exactly the same way the last Sick hunt worked. Get the HUD. find the 10 data boxes that are scattered over the Sick sims (only two now due to the openspaces issue ;_;). When you find all of them head back to the central tower and go to the computer.

Does this sound familiar? That's because it's the same format as the PLOD hunt, and if you do a little sleuthing, you'll see MK Curtiz made the prize for the PLOD hunt, and he runs the Sick sims. As a matter of fact, what used to be Sick5 is now PLOD. Just some trivia I thought you might be interested in.


So whats the prize? That hot little number you see in our hands. Its a hand gun with a HUD, and like everything from sick, it's amazingly detailed and FUN AS HELL. Go get it. And watch out for data box 7, it's a doozy.

No comments: