Saturday, June 27, 2009

in the hour of zero

+++Blue Blood+++ has a new series of lucky chair dresses. They're called 'Circus Freak' but... to me they're just adorable. We know how I am about dolly dresses, but these are so cute, with a little bow on the chest, and, you know, the fact that they're free.


Of course, if you can't be bothered to wait, the fat pack of dresses is available right next to the chair, which makes more sense if you know you want all of them and just can't be bothered to wait the chair out, which can be hideous... even though its only a 5 minute timer xD



The hair I'm wearing is from Dernier Cri, its the Janelle hairstyle, and is available at Hair Fair, which has been extended by two days, but since people have been shouting it from the roof tops, I'm sure you've heard about it. I looooove this hair. So yeah.


No comments: