Saturday, June 6, 2009

A stroll through Retrology!

For this Challenge Wrenja presented us with I knew I had to do something in Retrology. Such a fun and well done SIM, from the first time I visited I was hooked. If you know anything about me you know I love retro and vintage and Retrology takes you back.


Cruise the streets of Retrology in style on one of the vintage Bispa Scooters!
(Cupcakes - striped dress 25L)
(G field - Rosette shoes SoM Gift possibly still available)


(Cupcakes - Hannah Dress 25L)
( HOC Industries - Scripted Sneaker Wedge Shoes 30L)
(Pocket Mirrors - Gladys Updo dirty blonde 1L)
several other dollarbies and cheapies available at Pocket Mirrors

Along with all the amazing shops, Retrology is also home to the fabulous club Pin Ups!
I cannot believe my luck as I was planning this shoot the talented Austie Pegler of *Reasonable Desires* messages me and sent me her latest creation "Miss Mae" which was just perfect to model here on Pin Ups giant Martini. Miss Mae has so many options to choose from! I've pictured the short and long skirt choices, bra, and pasties everything pictured is included except the shoes and jewelery! Don't get me started on all the stocking options, rolled up rolled down ripped I could go on a while. This outfit has been made with such care and attention to detail I wish I were dancing burlesque again! While not free everything at Reasonable Desires is priced fairly and very well made.

No comments: