Monday, June 22, 2009

My Heart Belongs to Daddy

Back when I was a lowly noob, Retrology was the very first hunt I ever did in SL. I had been wandering around for weeks in the worst of the worst freebies. And then I found Retrology and my SLife was changed forever. I had finally discovered that there was all this great fashion to be had, that there was a place where an avatar could go to look stylish and unique. Retrology is still one of the top shopping sims in SL. Every shop is just brimming with great clothes and stylish furnishing, all at affordable prices.

To find out that they are hosting yet another hunt, this time in honor of Father's Day, you know I had to get my ass down there double-quick. The My Heart Belongs to Daddy Hunt ends today, so make sure you don't miss it! You're looking for little hearts hidden around the sim. Look inside & outside of all shops. There are tons to be found. Lots of great stuff & all of it FREE! Here's just a little taste what you'll find :)



Left:
Dress - PUD_Karen Dress_Dark Denim
Shoes - .:Periquita Wedges 2:.
Bracelets - ~*FGB*~ Checkerboard Gem Cookie Cuff - Golden
Center:
Dress - Ingenue :: Miss USO ::
Right:
Dress - Thimbles - Find the River (blue brown)




Left:
Top - (Elate!) Heart Tank Top (Red)
Center:
Top - *Thimbles* I Love Plaid - Darryl
Right:
Top - The Sea Hole - aquabats hoodie
Shoes - UBU Drunks 4 Retrology




~Blacklace~ Azura Blue Satin & Lace

No comments: