Monday, June 29, 2009

lost in the oubliette

Last night Katat0nik released her first cheapy dress in awhile, much to my delight. Better yet, it's pink. It's another panda dress, and really, who doesn't like pandas? You'll find it on the right side of the store with the other gifts and cheapies. There was probably a notice awhile ago, it didn't register with me cause of my real life issues, but there are also new Katty dolls in the random prize giver which are given out every 12 or so minutes, and they are ridiculously cute!

There is a new dollarbie shop on the grid worth noting. The owner actually dropped a gift on the fashion bloggers group recently, but I only go to opening it last night. The shop is caelld [Chuculet], and has some REALLY nice jewelry, shoes and other accessories, for 1L each! The necklace and earrings I'm wearing are from one of the sets available, it killlled me it was so cute, and it looks fantastic with the new Katat0nik panda dress, doesn't it?
You might be wondering where I am. 'wtf white backgrounds' Well... I can't tell you at the moment, but if you're in the Love/Hate Hivemind group, you'll be finding out on Thursday. So you might consider joining us in our insanity. But just know, its going to be insane and awesome. Totally awesome.

No comments: