Friday, June 26, 2009

Splash of Color

Hey all! I know I've been MIA my real life is killing my secondlife unfortunately. You know how it is. When I do get on I seem to be playing catch up. Last night tho that wasn't the case thanks to that crazy Harem of Munster crew! I was summoned to "Pimp Fuel" aka Pink Fuel by Wrenja and boy did I have a Blast! Soon as I got there I was showered in wonderful goodies some of them Wren showed you in her Smooth Criminal's post. One of the lovely goodies I got was this awesome skin from Airedine of Adore & Abhor called "Popkiller Red" Super fresh and funky, shiny pink lips and unique eye makeup see it below!

The outfit is called "B3rryBlast" and I scored at 4eva gutta's lucky chair, it just happened to yell out to me as I was hitting the MM board. You get the shirt and pants along with necklace, earrings, bracelet, and belly ring!

This sexy hair "In Space" was a gift from Curio Subscribo great group most definitely worth a click!

No comments: