Tuesday, June 23, 2009

why am I up at 4:30 am?

A lot of fun stuff appeared in my inventory today, be it from ruthless shopping, or generous designer faeries leaving gifts for me to squeal over. A little bit of hair fair, a little bit of lucky chair, and a nice group gift to round out the post.



First up, Crimson shadow has a new outfit in the lucky chair. Putting it on made me want to find tall structures to crouch on top of and watch the tails of my jacket flick around in the wind, so I did. I think its one of the best lucky chair choices they've ever made, ugh I love this outfit. It totally doesn't hurt that I have a ridiculous fetish for crosses.



The hair I'm wearing is probably one of my favorite finds from Hair Fair this year. It's Exile's 'Lolita'. It retails for 250L, and is worth every penny. The hair comes with two sets of accessories, simple heart barrettes, and then the amazing 'kawaii' barrettes (shown below). The barrettes are color change, and I can't get over how cute they are. Oh, those little hearts under my eye are an accessory that comes with the hair as well. It's a great deal for everything you get.



Before I wrap this up, just a reminder, the Nomine specialty skin sale is still going on. I'm wearing the 'Vampire - Touched' skin, which is only 100L, for a limited time. I figured this would be a great outfit to dig it up for. Finally, while it's small, the *BP update group had a new group gift dropped last night, its just a set of cute ltitle twigs that rest on your lips, but they are adorable so I thought I'd mention them. Oh, and these were shot on the Sick2 sim.

I just thought I'd take a minute to give you an up to date- Today was my mother's last round of Chemo, and she came out of it like a rockstar. She's never been so lucid and about her wits after Chemo as she was today, and it gave me a really positive feeling. After today it's a waiting game. She's going to be getting a CAT scan and meeting with her doctors in a few weeks. Right now is the time to pray, and I thank you so much for every prayer and thought you utter for my family's benefit. I hope in the next few weeks I'll be able to tell you all she's cancer free, only time will tell, won't it?

1 comment:

Narita said...

*HUGS* to mom!! <3