Monday, April 19, 2010

This isn't Mr. Freeze.

Today marks the beginning of the 2010 RFL Fantasy Faire. With eight sims stuffed with all things magical and fantastic you're sure to find plenty to love, and plenty to spend on a worthy cause. One of my favorite designers on the grid just so happens to be taking part to boot.

Curious Kitties
is found on the Dark Realms sim, near the drop point, and there is a literal ton of product being shown through the fair. I thought I'd kick off my Fantasy Fair 2010 posts with my absolute favorite items that I've found at the fair. Which just so happen to be from Curious Kitties.

Let me introduce you to the Ice Queen Toketoke. Without a doubt the most fantastic avatar I've had the pleasure of wearing. This set comes with skin, shape, hair and eyes, as well as all of the prim icy bits. It is not cheap. So I won't try to convince you that it is, but it is also amazing, and that skin is about as gorgeous as it gets. This set is a definite splurge anyway to look at it, but I promise you this, you will not regret it.

This is one of the few times you'll actually see me blonde, but the hair is fantastic, and I can't get over the ice creeping into the eyes. Probably the best part for me was that the shape wasn't absolutely horrid. Especially in the face, it's just beautiful, especially with that skin. I seriously can't get over this avatar set.

But then there is the coat. That is a coat you do not fuck with. That is a coat in which you dominate just about everything. The name is appropriate in that sense. That is also a coat I will not take off for the next few months in all probability.


The Ice Queen set comes in four variations. This is the most human of them, and I'd say the most beautiful. They are all gorgeous though, and if you're really feeling crazy, you can get the fat pack for 10K. I'll stick with 3k for Toketoke and call it a day tho. Because she is so pretty, and totally worth it. Damn, now the guys are right when they call me an Ice Queen :x

I'll have a lot more Curious Kitties for you tomorrow, as well as others through out the week. So stay tuned :3

No comments: