Friday, April 9, 2010

Goodbye Retrology

It breaks my heart that Retrology is closing. :(



Dress - /artilleri/ zesty zebra dress - $200L
Skin - *YS&YS* Andrea April Skin - FREE (Group Gift)

Hair - [LeLutka]-ISHA hair - Burnt - FREE (Group Gift)


The sim where I went on my first hunt (Easter 2008), bought my first Lindens, and fell in love with SL fashion... It will all go poof after this Monday, April 12th. The only way I could think to pay my respects was to share some of my favorite things that I bought there over the years.



Dress - Thimbles - Sssssnake Dress - Sea Serpent Blue - $25L
Hat - ::SPLIT PEA:: Candy For Marly Hat - $25L

Pose - ..::DARE::.. Ssshape - $50L (Pose Fair)


The dress in the first picture is from Artilleri and it's still a stunner of a piece. I mean, really - skintight strapless, zebra print dress - that's just foreverhot. The dress in the last picture, from Icing, is its polar opposite. While, it too is a classic design, it is instead all sweet and innocent.

The dress in the center picture is from Thimbles and it's the very first dress I ever bought in SL. The hat is from Split Pea and it's just so fun to wear. You can get both pieces, along with everything else in both Thimbles and Split Pea for just $25L - only at Retrology - until the sim closes. Good time to stock up!! :D



Dress - *ICING* Maid of Honor - Celadon - $250L
Shoes - ETD Shoes: d'Orsay Stiletto (Black) - $1L

Pose - flowey. tattooed lovers (Pose Fair) - $40L


The skin in the first picture is another look at the YS&YS Group Gift skin that I showed you the other day. Here you get a glimpse of the hair base that is included. The hat hair is a recent Group Gift from Lelutka that is still in notices. You get an entire fatpack of hair color options. The shoes in the last picture are an old favorite that I've mentioned before, from ETD's Discount Room. In case you missed them, all colors are just $1L. And, finally, all of poses featured in today's post can be found at the Pose Fair. The one from Dare comes at an extra super crazy bargain, if you get the fatpack. ;D

No comments: