Friday, September 17, 2010

Against The Darkness You Raised Such Bright Light

Today I'm getting to give you a quick sneak peek of the set up for the Sn@tch fashion show which is taking place on Wednesday night (the 22nd) at 7:30 pm. I know you'll be there to see me and a bunch of other sexy bitches stomping down the run way not to mention all of the great new fashion. You might notice that where I am looks rather sinister, like I were in Hell perhaps? Well, you'd be correct, as the theme for this year's fashion show is based around one of my favorite pieces of literature, Dante's Inferno.

To get myself and everyone else excited about this huge event, I threw on a couple of recent releases and went down to the event space and took a couple of shots. A set of fabulous pearls, some tasty corsets and halter tops, all reasonably priced as you can expect from Sn@tch.

No comments: