Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What you've been waiting for at long last

TONIGHT is the Sn@tch INFERNO fashion show featuring ME, but probably more importantly the designs of the lovely Ivey Deschanel of Sn@tch, Munchflower Zaius of Nomine and Vincentvile DeSantis of Forsaken. Get ready to be possessed by these three demons of fashion as they present some of their newest, and fantastic designs starting at 7:30 pm. I will be posting a link to the show as we draw closer to the open. There will be swag, and there WILL be an after party, so you know you have to show up for that.

Today I'm wearing one of my favorite pieces, the Hypo Plaid chaps. I love the idea of chaps in general, I have a pile of them hiding in my inventory, but these ones are special since they play to my plaid fetish as well. Paired with Sn@tch's 'Borderline' pearls, the set is lovely, and totally capable of being an outfit in normal rotation in your closet.

No comments: