Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can you help me?

Hello my lovelies, are we having a pleasant evening? I am now that I've finally managed to get some work done. Today was such a lazy sort of day. Ghanima of +++Blue Blood+++ managed to shame me as well, pulling out another astounding release, and all the while being totally and completely sick. This release is so completely fantastic, flirting with genres from lolita, to cyberpunk, to final fantasy style armor. You'd be totally ready to say this release is inspired pretty greatly by the Heartless in Kingdom Hearts right? You'd be wrong, Ghani doesn't even know the game! Regardless. Fantastic work, take a nice long look at the spine, I love it. Don't forget to check out the shoes that come with this set as well. Yeah, matching shoes. Go get it.


If you're looking for a more romantic style of shoe to go with this release, or just in general,*G Field* has you covered. When these shoes came out in April I lusted, I lusted like I'd really not lusted over shoes in a long time. Impeccable sculpts, plush, soft textures, and best of all color change eyelets, shoe laces and soles. Also, because it's *G Field*, you KNOW these shoes are going to be reasonably priced. That's a really nice treat at Shoe Fair when you are being assaulted left and right by piles of shoes priced at 750L and up. Definitely take a nice long look at these shoes, as well as the charity pieces that Narita will probably be blogging in the next few days.

No comments: