Saturday, August 7, 2010

Taped

Today Shoe Fair 2010 opened with much fanfare. You're going to see a lot from places like G*Field, Miel, and a whole host of other amazing stores, and by all means it is well deserved. You'll even see those stores on this blog. Their releases are beautiful and well made, and garner every ounce of attention they get. That said, they really aren't the most exciting things you'll see at the fair. Why? Because that title belongs only to Magnifico and their newest release 'Woo-den'. Behold.


I was fortunate enough to find myself in their stall as they were placing this amazing set of shoes out. My jaw could do nothing but drop. Unique, challenging, and bucking the norm, these shoes make you stop and appreciate the staggering ability of the creative mind. Seeing unique pieces like this are the best part of shoe fair in my mind. Creators who push the boundaries and challenge you to accept their vision, and really, how can you not?



I love discoveries like this, it's so exciting to get to present releases like these shoes to you. Finding something that strikes you with its presence, demands your attention, is a reminder of why I put the effort I do in to this work, and why I love it so much. I promise you, you are doing yourself a disservice by not looking into these shoes, they are amazing. Shoe Fair started today, and runs through the 21st, with four sims full of amazing finds, these gorgeous shoes from Magnifico are just one of them.

1 comment: