Saturday, August 7, 2010

Don't forget, Shoe Fair starts TODAY!

Lots of freebies, cheapies and new releases in the past few days. Starting with a new dolly dress from ~*{The Black Canary}*~ It's simple, and lovely. Bunking around the grid today I found myself on the Final Period sim, and they have a little event area with lots of fun umbrellas and dresses. I couldn't help myself with one of the umbrella gachas. I scored too. Rounding out the post is Kalnin's newest release. I wasn't entirely mad for the 'Wonder' heels, but these, called 'Dante' omg. I love. You'll find these beauties at Shoe Fair 2010, which opens at noon today!

The No Strings Attached hunt started a few days ago as well, and you can get this gorgeous set from Violet Voltaire. A ridiculously generous set including a doll key, necklace and matching earring all yours for free. I hear there are some other great things available in the hunt. If no where else, I know I'll be stopping by Likka House soon too.

No comments: