Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Æ

On my list of kick-ass bitch goddesses, Æon Flux is somewhere in the top three, if not number one. I don't mean that prissy Charlize Theron Aeon Flux either. I mean the REAL Æon Flux, with her bondage gear, questionably gay arch nemesis/lover, and penchant for catching flies with her eyelashes. I want to BE Æon Flux, I have for years, and I feel like I'm finally getting some where with that. It started at the shoe fair last winter. Magnifico had these shoes... gorgeous shoes, Æon Flux-ish shoes. And I stood there in awe.

About a week ago I was playing with said shoes, and started talking to a friend of mine who just so happens to make hair. I said 'you need to make Æon Flux hair', she told me 'I can do that.' Who it is will be a secret until she's done, so don't think I've forgotten lady. I was getting closer. I could practically taste it. Finally tonight Hawke Mai, of Arsenic Lace, released a new outfit. Scion. A little bit too medieval-y... until you take off the skirt.

You want to fuck with me my love? Bring it.

No comments: