Friday, March 26, 2010

whatthewhat

So, I can't imagine I'm the only one who's noticed these flyers that have been appearing across the grid. Something is happening on the 31st, but I'll be damned if I can read it to tell you what. Well, other than that name. The Black Bacchanal, huh?
It seems you can make out things that you can in each flyer, but it still doesn't really paint a complete picture does it? I'm almost positive I can read out +++Blue Blood+++ between the two. The +'s are kind of a give away. I would say the last one is pretty clear if you look between the two, can it be anything other than Tacky Star? Maybe I'm wrong, because Aura hasn't said a word to me about this... What's going on here?

So there is something happening on the 31st, The Black Bacchanal. Whatever that *is*, there are designers involved. Can you pick anythign out of these images to help paint a more complete picture? I don't think I'd be the only grateful one.

1 comment:

Annelie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.