Sunday, November 8, 2009

tee hee

So I don't mean to brag, but right now I have zero need for winter clothes. They are all packed away back in Seattle. But that doesn't mean I can't throw on a super dude double breasted black wool swing coat anyway. Well, in world at least. This is adorable jacket is new from *Hilarious* I love the detail buttons on the cuffs, they make the jacket that much better. The Onyx and the Navy are my favorite colors, but it comes in a whole range, from blues, to greens and browns.

2 comments:

Piquena said...

i want ask you ..how you do this picture-desines-outfits, what programm you use.. thaks

Wrenja said...

I use gimp, and tend to not affect the pictures at all other than the border, which is just selecting the space and then using bucket with white to white everything out.