Friday, October 16, 2009

This Must Be the Place

Bet you're wondering where exactly that might be, huh? ;D



Pants - {SMS} Pik Pants Brown - $50L
Hair - PIDIDDLE - Balloon Hair - Orange - FREE (Group Gift)


Burning Life of course! :D

I am so excited for the grand opening of this year's Burning Life festival! I didn't get to do my own plot this year (sadface!), but I am helping a friend with some finishing touches. So, that gave me early access to the sims. And, let me tell you, you are in for a major treat! There are some astoundingly gorgeous builds just waiting for you to ooo and ahh and explore. But since all of the builders are furiously rushing to the deadline, I'm not allowed to give you shots of full builds just yet. Till the sims open to the public this weekend, I can only show you teeny tiny peeks & give the event the hype it so rightly deserves :D



Dress - /artilleri/ - Wilma dress *lavendel* - $50L
Hair - Clawtooth by Clawtooth: A place to call home $50L
Pose - [LAP] - GG1-Joan PR4 - $50L (Fatpack)


Meanwhile, back in fashionland, it's $50L Friday time! Did you spend as much as I did? It was kinda hard to say no to so many fabulous items. I had been eyeing those leggings in the top picture from So Many Styles for a while. How awesome they went so well with the latest wild hair-do Group Gift from Pididdle. If SL ate yours the way it did mine, rest assured you can still get it from the Subscriber service at the mainstore. The fabulous retro dress above is from none other than the queen of retro in SL - Artilleri. And that killer hair is from the diva of all things ridiculously fabulous, Clawtooth by Clawtooth. Is it wrong that I want to build my wardrobe around that hair, just so I can wear it all the time? (And, yes, the birds chirp when you click them! >.<) The pose is from Long Awkward Pose & it's from the Girls' Fatpack. There's one for guys, as well. I got them both just cause they're all too good to pass up.



Dress - *Fishy Strawberry* Cuddle Maxipull - Hot Pink - $50L
Leggings - *Fishy Strawberry* Swan Lake Leggins - Hot Pink - $50L (Fatpack)


Last but certainly not least is this mini sweater dress from Fishy Strawberry. Perfect sculpty prim work as usual. I swear I just want to snuggle up in that dress in RL, it's so comfy. And to finish the look, there's a matching fatpack of hot pink leggings, also $50L. There's so much more great stuff this week. Just like the Burning Life builds, I wish I could show you everything. But you'll just have to scope them out for yourself. Have fun! :D

No comments: