Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Ideas

I just have 2 ideas for ya if you are looking for a Thanksgiving costume today. They're not free, but they are affordable and cute! And also a Magika freebie today too!

First is the riding turkey from Reasonable Desires. It has cute little prim legs for you hahaha! I love it. Oh! And the T-shirt that comes with it says "Ride it then Eat it"...sounds dirty o.O

Second is from one of my fave stores ...Spoonful of Sugar. This turkey dinner outfit comes with two options for your head. The veggie crown...

...or the emotable turkey head. You can click on it to make the face change expressions. Pretty rad! And the buttered roast carrot shoes are currently available for free on the group notices!

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!

The hair and skin I am wearing in the picture are free in the group notices from Magika. So pretty! I am seriously in love with this skin and hair. Go rock it.

No comments: