Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fifth Person Free at RD!

I totally forgot to tell everyone about the deal RD is having this weekend....if you are planning on going to shop at Reasonable Desires sometime soon, do it today! Because you have a chance at winning your ENTIRE purchase free. That is because the owner is recording every purchase, and every fifth purchase gets their whole order refunded on Dec. 1st!! Gah. I am showing some examples of outfits by RD. I smashed some pictures of me together to save space :p

There is only one outfit in the entire store above 299L, and most are between 150-250L I think. Lots of stuff even for under 99L. And yes, i know because I work there lmao.
One of the outfits shown is not even available yet...but let me tell you a secret....From now until sometime in December a few people who come to shop at RD will randomly get a free outfit. The not yet released item is one of the items that are being given away! This is VERY random. But worth it to just go down and sneak a peek and see if you win! And don't forget the lucky chairs!

OK...happy shopping!!

No comments: