Wednesday, November 18, 2009

are we in kansas anymore?

So, I dumped Frank after he tried to strangle me for kissing him. You know, I'm just a girl who can't be tied down anyway. Sorry boys. I realized my true love is Trin Trevellion at SinDecade, and I'm sticking to it. Especially after dropping an amazing skin gift, two shades (Pale and Tan), sitting smack dab in the middle of her store for free.


You get a second post today because tomorrow is my RL birthday, and though the event list for tomorrow may be low, since I'm in a new town and really don't know that many people, I'm not posting :P

Now, who can I hit up for that SinDecade Fluke fatpack in Snow :x

2 comments:

Quen McLillian said...

You know, SL makes me think about very often if I'm already forever stuck in the land of Oz ^. Anyway, happy birthday!!! November is the best time to be born =D

Wrenja said...

November totally *is* the best time to be born <3 high five for scorpios