Saturday, January 2, 2010

In the Mood for an Abba Song

The new year seems to be getting off to a lovely start. :D



Dress - [Pacadi Jasha] - Amba Silk Dress [cherry] - FREE (Group Gift)
Earrings - [Pacadi] Dayia Earrings - FREE (Group Gift)


It's hard not to feel like it's gonna be a good year, when you get wonderful gifties from fantastic designers. Today the Pacadi Jasha sent out this fabulous little red dress with matching earrings to their Subscribe-o-Matic Group. The color is really vibrant, without being garish, and the texturing is just spot-on for all of the pieces. I might just have to live in it all weekend :P

6 comments:

Hempy Weezles said...

My Guilty pleasure is Mamma Mia! haha. I watched it again with my mother in law. I still cant stop singing the songs lol always stuck in my head.

Narita said...

LOL XD

theyre all so good - i dont know that i can even pick a favorite XD

Wrenja said...

soooo...

would you hate me if I told you I can't *stand* Abba >.>

Narita said...

consider yourself re-shunned! >:O

Wrenja said...

D:

Hempy Weezles said...

i never particularly liked abba but I dunno I love Mamma Mia. I cant explain it lol