Sunday, April 4, 2010

Living on the Edge

How many hunts are going on right now??



Dress - Ducknipple - Peel Pink - FREE (JFTG Hunt Gift)
Tights - Viva La Glam - Dark Tone - Solid Tintable Lycra Tights (not available)

Shoes - Kalnins Footwear - Fall v1.7 - FREE (JFTG Hunt Gift)

Pose - (pda) is dead on the floor. FIVE (Pose Fair Only)


I can't keep up with all of the gridwide hunts anymore. Every time I try to follow one, I find out that there are at least 3 more going on at the same time. And forget about trying to sort it all... O.O Anyway, while out on one hunt this weekend, I discovered another - the Just for the Girls Hunt. I haven't been able to tackle it all yet, but I did find a couple of things that I think you should run out and grab right now.

Ducknipple has this cute and sexy little, purple leopard print mini dress. It's super short, but still modest enough to not be skanky. I paired it with an old pair of tights from Viva La Glam. This set is no longer available, but the shop has new ones for dirt cheap. The shoes are also from the JFTG Hunt. You can find them at Kalnins and they are absolutely mandatory! They are scripted to color change on all the different parts, so the possible combinations are endless. The pose is another new one from Penny Dreadful Arcade. You can only get it at the Pose Fair! Don't miss your chance to get all of these goodies! :D

No comments: