Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Boogie Shoes

Don't you just love it when you find a pair of shoes that make you want to dress up and go dancing?



Dress - Ducknipple - Squeeze - Platinum :. - $10L (Platinum Hunt)
Bracelets - ~SIGMA~Jewels/Sani bangles (charcoal) - $10L (Platinum Hunt)
Shoes - MIEL MOLE SHOES (cocoa color) - $425L
Skin - :: DUTCH TOUCH :: ::JoLIe:: CARAMEL - Dark - $500L

Miel's latest release has got to be one of the most fun styles to hit the grid in a while. Simple, sleek, ankle-high peeptoe booties - totally covered in sequins! :O The heels make you feel a mile high & the texture seems to shimmer and sparkle. Plus - they're color change! You get a whopping eight different color options to fit heaps of outfits. Sexy enough to wear with your skimpy party dress, hot enough to rock with some jeans. Take me dancing! >:O

The fabulous Wrenja helped me out with my discoball fantasy. She's kickin' these boots in the two pictures below, in both Sky and Blush color options. Oh lord, Shoe Fair might just be giving me a shoe fetish :o.....



Shoes - MIEL MOLE SHOES (sky color) - $425L

If that's not enough sparkle for you, the Platinum Hunt is in full swing right right now. Prizes are $10L each and there are just over 100 shops participating. Loads of fabulous items for a total bargain. I'm wearing the dress from Ducknipple and the bangles from Sigma in the top picture.

Because I live under a rock most of the time, I did not realize that this event was organized by the same group who brought you both the Black & Blue Fair & the Summer of Love Fair - both fashion/mental health awareness events. So when I opened the hunt boxes and found notecards about PTSD and anorexia, with absolutely no other context for them, I have to admit I was rather startled! XD So if you're oblivious like me and wondering why a designer might be presenting you with a lovely skin and also a statistic on suicide, that's why.



Shoes - MIEL MOLE SHOES (blush color) - $425L

Last, but certainly not least, I need to mention the Dutch Touch skin sale! Oh designers are totally conspiring to take all my money these days. Too many gorgeously wonderful things to buy! I've got my new favorite skin on in the top picture - now 50% off the regular price! Most of the skins are marked down, even certain fatpacks are being offered for a special discount. Take advantage! Iki's skins are among the best and she rarely does sales, so go nuts and buy a bunch! :O

No comments: