Saturday, April 16, 2011

In the name of every Heretic

Psst

...

Yeah.

Hey :x

So here I am. I've been gone for a fair bit and I'm sure those that loathe me hoped the worst, though they will forever be disappointed. I am currently very busy, but in the past few days have been missing the blog. It's hard for me to be present right now, because I'm waking up every morning at 5:45 am, and not home until 6 pm, and in bed by 10 pm at the latest. Not much time for blogging. I also messed up my ankle something fierce and contracted the Mongolian death virus that's been sweeping the PNW. Exciting times. Anyway, I'm sure this isn't new, but when I saw it I instantly fell in love, and want to wear it every day forever.

The outfit is from Osakki, and is beautiful. It comes in like six colors, and the sculpt work is ridiculousawesome. Of course I had to get the black. Don't judge me. It retails for 300L which is totally reasonable. Mmmm Military. Gimmie more.

I've paired it with my favorite J's boots, my favorite Lamb hair, and my favorite Tres Blah skin (which isn't available anymore). Also the darker cross legging are unavailable, but, that's a small detail really. What's more important, is how amazing this outfit makes my ass look. Lookit that crisp line. Perfection.

Anyway. I'll try to be around, I am totally incapable of being any sort of prolific right now tho. Thank god for Tricky :d she's amazing *hart*hart*hart* See you soon! (maybe)

No comments: