Monday, October 27, 2008

100th post!

Eek! I never really thought about making post 100, its weird to think about hitting it when I never considered it. Regardless, I want to thank everyone who reads L/H, you guys are awesome! Sileny and I have lots of great stuff coming up for you, and maybe we'll even make it to post 200! ;d

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program!


JCNY has a pile of Lucky Chairs with lots of pretty jewelry in them. I was able to get the tiara and the necklace, but there is a lot more to by had, and you are able to turn the bling off, which is the most important feature of ANY piece of jewelry amirite? They also have a special set of jewelry for players under 30 days old right next to the lucky chairs, yay for helping new players!

1 comment:

jmb said...

Congratulations Wrenja. I find the blog very useful. Actually anyone can buy the jewellery it seems since I did, at least a year after my 30 days were up.
JMB Balogh in SL