Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good morning darlings!

I'll be posting pretties in a bit, I just want to let you know a few things.

A) I will be updating the hunt list every Sunday. If you have a hunt or know of a hunt *not* on the list, PLEASE send it to me so I can keep things up to date ^^. I will add hunts through out the week, but I really won't remove anything until Sunday.

B) I have a couple of events in the works, one of them will be coming up soon, another is still a ways off. If you're a designer and are interested in learning about them and donating merch to help promote both our our interests, I'd be pleased to hear from you.

1 comment:

Sileny said...

Oh! Don't forget about the Heart of Dragons hunt that Spoonful of Sugar is on! It only goes until Nov. 5th. the pumpkins had had glow added to them and are bigger now, so it should be a bit easier!

It is located here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Heart%20of%20Dragons/38/42/26