Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Illusions

*~*Illusions*~* is a really cute accessories shop. I hadn't previously known about it until a few days ago when I was TPed in to clear a chair and scored these adorable bunny ears. They're the cutest ears I've seen on the grid, and you get a black set and a white set. There are a lot of other fun things in the chair, all of which are exclusive to the lucky chair, so it's definately worth spending a bit of time with
Illusions bunny ears - Lucky Chair Exclusive

There is a lot of really cute stuff in the store to be had, as I was peeking in the store I noticed a pile of freebies and dollarbies on one of the center pillars in the *~*Illusions*~* store. There I found all kinds of fun stuff, Horns, masks, hats, necklaces and other fun stuff.
Finally, there are also three newbie starter sets available to grab, two from the recently deceased Linden Lifestyles and another set from *~*Illusions*~* sitting on the pillar. The two Linden Lifestyles sets are gender specific, so whether you have a new guy or girl friend on the grid, you can hook them up with some really nice stuff.

No comments: