Sunday, October 26, 2008

Going on a prezzie hunt! And I'm not scared!

I feel like we're all drowning right now with all of the designers on the grid throwing presents and hunts at us right now, so I've taken it upon myself to make a list of current hunts to help us all organize ourselves and hopefully take a second to, you know, breathe.

ALB Dream Fashions
Alyssa Bijoux
A piece of candy
+Apple Pop+
Ay yai yai
Bare Rose
Bay City Treasure Hunt - Starts 10/29
Belldandy's Carnival in the Sky
Chat'teigne Overkill
Comme il Faut
D-Hunt - starts on 11/03
Deviant Kitties
Docomo
Falln Angel - starts10/29
Flawless
Fnordian Furniture
Foglord Creations
Heart of Dragons hunt on until nov 5th
Hell's Haven
Hollywood Gestures
HOH/Bewitched
Jabberwocky
Kaizen Pumpkin hunt
LA Street Scene
Lantian Village
Lemania Turkey Day Hunt - Starts Nov 10th.
Lucky Chair Stalkers Mushroom hunt - 24 hour hunt Nov 9th
Loco Pocos
Magika
Ohana Isle Treasure Hunt
Orage Creations
Osaka Pumpkin hunt
Paris*NY -Starts Nov 1st
Phlow
Pounded Flounder
Rayskin Hunt
Razor Mall
Retrology
Sanctum Hair
SinDecade
Stringer Mausoleum
Vain ghost hunt
Wild style
Witchy Poo Hunt

Anything I'm forgetting? Leave a message on this post and I'll update it.

1 comment:

Sileny said...

It's not a hunt exactly, but I would post the Trick or Treat Costume Fair heehee