Friday, October 24, 2008

Lemania Indigo at the Fair

Hey hey hey! The second designer in my Trick or Treat Costume Fair series is one of the sweetest people I have met in SL, Lemania Indigo. And she has been an extra sweet treat when it comes to the fair, setting out three different items for your gift getting pleasure!

The first item is the 1L group gift, Lemania's pumpkin dress! It's so cute and shiny! And I am so much like a little bird when it comes to shiny, I have to grab everything up. And it comes with a hat, so you know i want it!


Next up is the ToT Fair exclusive 1L item, the bat oufit!!!! It is so unique! And ya gotta love the bat texture!


Here is a closer look at the bat, because it totally rocks.


And the third outfit costs a whopping 5L, and it is an amazing outfit Lemania brought out of retirement just for the fair! It is called Josephine Baker. All the sales of this outfit go to UNICEF. You can find it in the pumpkin at her booth!


I cannot take this outfit off without thinking "I want to put my josephine back on." LMAO It's really great!
Also, there is a hunt for 1L items at the Lemania Indigo Designs mainstore. Make sure to join her subscribe-o-matic to get more info and to keep up to date on her fabulous new releases! You will want to buy more than just the freebies and cheapies, believe me! This is one of the most unique designers in SL and you will not regret clicking that subscriber ;)

Boots and hair by SLink and BP*, previosuly blogged.

Skin, free Halloween gift from Minnu

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You know I missed this and I regret I didn't comment sooner! Thanks for the write up and the clothes look great! Hugs!