Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cupcakes Freebies! Weeeee!

So after hearing the awesome live SL performer Gina Stella at Club Millennium I made my over to Cupcakes to check out the new store and maybe buy some pants. As i was walking around i noticed a gift box set for 0L with a dress inside and i was like yaaay! Then I noticed another..and another..and more. As i was almost done rounding them up a group notice from Cupcakes came up to let everyone know about the gift hunt! I was so lucky I finished before that because the sim got packed in like 2 minutes!! But it is worth the lag to go find these great items.

I found 2 dresses, the stripe:

And the Holly:

And FIVE skins!! The two i am wearing in the dress photos and three more.

So, I missed one gift because apparently there are 8 boxes and i only found 7. i found those 2 dresses and the skin tones Brandy, Iroko, Janna, Shell, and Terra. if anyone find the eigth one let me know so I can feel complete!

I love Cupcakes so much!

The store is awesome! The group is 250L to join, but the fee is worth it as they give out frequent and limited edition group notices.

No comments: