Friday, March 20, 2009

Hop into Spring!

Today, I bring you a Bunny Hop review, and in particular, I bring you Spork.



When I unpacked this number, and put it on, I grimaced as I'm not a fan of pink, but I love how playful it is. It embodies the light, gorgeous season of spring, but in a chic and fashionable way. I didn't want to take it off, but I was sorting, so I had to! I think SL is begining to turn me on to the color Pink. A+ Spork <3


I have to be a geek for a moment and admit that this dress remind me of when I was younger (I'm not too old mind you, my birthdays tomorrow though!) when I'd spin in circles and fall in the grass, or watch the hem of my skirts spread like I was some sort of princess. I love that feeling, and now I love this dress. I even spin like that now at ___ age. :D Geek out.

Keep up to date on The Bunny Hop, over at the official blog!

No comments: