Friday, May 29, 2009

Elisa Poses Sale

Thank you to Amaya Lefevre for info on this one. I'm fairly certain that's who told me about it, I am awful with names. x: I think this is a closing sale and the store closes tomorrow?
Elisa Poses are all reduced down to 1L or 5L for a pack of six. I can't really resist a pose at 1L so I bought most of them, I succesfully convinced myself I won't need Tai Chi poses for the moment. x: Here are six of them from various packs:




Poses - Elisa Poses - 1L Closing? Sale

I think that's my last white/photo/sky box background as we move onto the Blogger Challenge next week. :3

3 comments:

Sydd Sinister said...

that skins is awesome where can i find it?

Trickett Nightfire said...

It's from Diversity on the Digit Darkes sim. It was in a hunt a while back so I don't know if they have that exact make-up on sale.

Sydd Sinister said...

thank you im sure i'll find another makeup i love