Friday, May 22, 2009

Firey

Feelin' a bit cheeky today, and decided that when showing off a skin I should really show it off. So, Atomic put out a new chair last night. I'm sure my friends are appreciating the rare moment where my skin actually has a little bit of color! Anyway, there is one skin, and its gorgeous. Good Luck getting onto the Atomic sim right now, the place was to capacity all morning, but the wait is worth it, the makeup on this skin is gorgeous, just wish it were pale xD The chair is set for ten minutes, and seems to love Ps, Qs and Hs, so if you're one of those letters, I'd reccomend forcing yourself into the sim ;D
~Chaos Lotus~ also has a new freebie in store for you, these super cute pink bangles. They aren't even 1L, they are absolutely free and just waiting for you to give them a new home on your wrist.

2 comments:

Hempy Weezles said...

that makeup is fabulous!

I think you need alittle junk in that trunk.

Wrenja said...

I think you need to shup >:o