Sunday, May 17, 2009

So Many Goodies

There's a sale on at So Many Styles! Everything is marked down 50% & there's tons of great stuff for truly great prices. Tights are $20L. Shoes are $10L. O.o

I loaded up on a bit of both, along with a pile of separates. Much more than I can show here. My wallet hates me, but I love my new clothes. So much so, that I might just head back & grab a few more XD

Shirt - {SMS} Girly Tank Beige - $50L
Skirt - {SMS} Country Skirt Black - $75L


Shirt - {SMS} Button Tunic Purple - $80L
Pants - {SMS} Knitted Leggins Green - $20L


Left to Right:
{SMS} Animal Top Brown - $50L
{SMS} Maria Tank Black - $50L
{SMS} Deco Tank Top Burgundy - $45L
{SMS} Asy Shirt Beige - $60L


Left to Right:
{SMS} Ballerina Shoes Black - $10L
{SMS} Ballerina Shoes Gold - $10L
{SMS} Mosaic Ballerina Shoes Purple - $10L
{SMS} Mosaic Ballerina Shoes Brown - $10L

No comments: