Wednesday, July 15, 2009

B-b-b-benny & the Jets...

I can't get this song out my head & my neighbors are shooting off leftover fireworks, so let's move on to fashion.

Got 2 gorgeous little dresses at the Aoharu 50% off sale. That's running till the 20th, so don't miss out. And then I picked up 2 early release Slice of Summer Hunt prizes, which you gotta go get before the hunt mobs hit.



Dress - AOHARU_BT_FlowerLayeredDress_Black - $90L
Skybox - [kusshon]"slice of summer" hunt gift from [kusshon] - FREE (Slice of Summer #26)


The Skybox is from Kusshon & it's got a ton of window texture options, plus it comes with a bunch of posters to help you decorate. Only 25 prims & totally FREE.



Dress - AOHARU_BT_BrightGradationDress_Red - $90L



Eyes - pc eyes by LL - summer star eyes - FREE (Slice of Summer #27)

Last, but certainly not least, new FREE eyes from Poetic Colors! I know you're drooling already. Aren't they just perfect? Yeah, I might never take them off.

No comments: