Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I found some more Fourth of July goodies worth sharing with you.
First up head over to Reasonable Desires where the fabulous Austie Pegler has five Red, White, and Blue items by the entrance marked down to 20L even one for guys! Here I'm modeling my favorites. I paired them with some other must have holiday gifts!


Reasonable Desires "USA Showgirl" 20L for limited time!
Magika Hair "Amber Blonde B" - Running with Scissors Hunt Gift
Juicy Shoes "Classic Pumps Stars and Stripes" - 0L at Juicy Plaza
The stars and stripe lingerie made me feel like Wonder Woman! I just needed some wrist cuffs.
Reasonable Desires: "USA Undies" - 20L

Reasonable Desires: "Liberty Lady" complete with pose (not shown) is 99L

Magika Hair "Echo Red E" - Running with Scissors Hunt Gift
(Middle) Bewitched Hair "Callie Canaple" - 4th of July Freebie
Comes with 3 cute styles each in Red/White/Blue

No comments: