Friday, July 3, 2009

I see pink elephants, but I'm not drinking

I meant to have this post up by noon today, unfortunately its closer to that other 12 :[ oh well. Today I have a couple of fun treats for you, including a special new release from Violet Voltaire!


Schadenfreude Elephant top - Starlust Group Gift
Curious Kitties 'gigaplum' pants - Curious Kitties Group gift (in store)

First up we've got a special new group gift from Curious Kitties, these pants are so cute, I love them, purple and black with all kinds of fun details on them. Just put your group tag on and hit the big sign in the store to grab your pair. Sooooo cute. I'm also rocking the new Starlust group gift from Allegory at Schadenfreude, there are a couple of group gifts in history, but really, you should just be in the group anyway.





Yesterday was my favorite Violet Voltaire's rezz day, it was also Lola79 Heindrich's and Katat0nik the doll that she is threw them a joint rezz day party! Much dancing was had, as well as swooning over Lala's ridiculous singing ability, and Violet unleashed her new set upon us lucky attendees. It's her popular Cupcake jewlry series, in a new color 'Eggplant'! Right now its at Otaku Designs and half price 150L, but only for a little bit longer(she said until midnight, but she's not on atm, soooo you might have a few more hours!), so if you're lucky you might grab it. After that I'll be 300L at her shop along with the other cuppycake sets.



There is also a special set of eggplant cuppycake hairbows available at Otaku Designs by our marvelous Vivi, for only 10L! Run my pretties, Runnnnnnnn!

No comments: