Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Frilly Froo Froo.

A few weeks ago when we hit 500 posts, we celebrated with a nudifest on the blog. In the same post, we casually introduced the "Dress Us" idea. While very few people responded, one person bravely suggested we dress me up in pink, frilly.. crap. Being a trooper, I followed through with the request as I couldn't let our dear friend Elli down. So, enjoy.


(This post portrays a request of a "Dress Me" post, and not our usually freebie or bargain blogged items. How I got this dress is beyond me as it was deleted moments after the photos. While lovely, I don't do pink dresses. The shoes are and old group gift from Periquita, and the box I am in is from Zanzo LC. Hair is from Truth.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink and Frilly!!!

You guys are the best.


Woohoo to Pru.

Thanks so much. My face hurts from smiling so much.

Elliandra

Sileny said...

Awww I want to dress up!