Friday, January 23, 2009

moneymoneymoneymoney

I dunno what it is about Navina from Cutie Honey, but she's crazy creative. Every time she comes out with something new, it's hilarious and unique. This time, new in her lucky chair is probably one of the greatest pose items I've ever seen.
I'm not gonna lie, I love money. Its funny to me, because I was just watching Gentlemen Prefer Blondes yesterday. You know you love money too, don't even lie. Well, here's your chance to roll around, dance, whatever you want with money! This pose set has five different anis in it, and options for particle money to fall, just for an added effect.So, get to Cutie Honey and revel in your love of money, and don't forget to check out the matching dress, with clickable money fan, and a money cigar. Love Navina, love her SO much.

1 comment:

Prudence said...

rude rude rude rude rude