Sunday, January 18, 2009

Skin Party Weeee!

Ok four more skins for you to grab up!

New Dollarbie at SkinSane! Many past cheapies and dollarbies there as well. Ugh I love SkinSane! And the owner is really nice and awesome..thank her if you see her!

New Group Gift from Romi skins! Past groups available as well. Sorry about the burgers, I know we can't show nipples on blogspot.

Picks rewards gift from Adam N Eve. It's been a while since I have purchased anything there and I was more than pleasantly surprised to see how realistic the skins are. Really, go try a demo and check the body detail. It's fantastic.

Group gift from Domestic-V! The store has so many cheapies and everything is low priced already and then they hand out a gift. Love them.

Update: There is now a Slurl for Adam N Eve! I couldn't log on to fix it yesterday because Linden Labs hates me :/

Oh and in case you were wondering, it is two different avs in the pictures, so that's why the shapes look so different lol.

No comments: